Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Treat Bags

Hello!! Welcome to my Easter Double Header!! I honestly didn't mean to have two blog posts go live on Easter but it just worked out that way. Just one of those weeks where you think you have all the time in the world and then you're up at 1am trying to get it all done so you can get some sleep!!! Hahaha. Honestly for some reason I seem to work better with a deadline...

For my first post I am sharing this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Easter!!  I decided to make little treat bags for my nieces and nephews for this challenge. I used the Chantilly paper from Close To My Heart for this one but I have used it so much all I had were scraps! I definitely need to order another pack ASAP!!! The colors in Chantilly just work SO well with Spring and Easter I couldn't dare use another paper set.


I also used some Sky Blue, White Daisy, Blush and Black Cardstock and  and the Glamour Lowercase Alphabet with Black Ink.  The green cardstock was just something I had on hand. I added glitter for extra sparkle!! The adorable treat bags are also from Close To My Heart : 20 large Paper Pouches for only $3.95!! I took them and ran them through my Cuttlebug with a flower pattern folder.




So, there you have it! My first project post of the day. I hope you take a few minutes to check out the Heart 2 Heart Challenges! Nothing like a challenge to get your craft juices flowing!! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE and I love how you ran the bags through the cuttlebug!!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Katy Taylor - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!